Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Raw Kitchen / Auckland

Sunday, May 15, 2016


















The Raw Kitchen, Auckland.
I have had this cafe in my mind for a very long time. Since I'd never taken a proper trip to Auckland before I'd always lusted after the raw food and simple design of The Raw Kitchen. Dad and I decided to stop there for lunch on our second day in the city and we were not disappointed. I tried a bircher muesli (of course) a cranberry bliss ball and a chocolate, mint milk from Well + Good. There was just so many delicious sounding vegan treats in there too + the most incredible sounding smoothies, including a salted caramel one that Dad indulged in.
The interior of The Raw Kitchen is just gorgeous with a simple pastel colour palette and a pastel pink floor which just contrasted so well with the wood and black subway tiles outside!
I would love to visit The Raw Kitchen again and try some more of their vegan slices or smoothies and pick up their raw cook book that looked incredible! See their website here and Instagram here.
Bella.

3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck it looks even more amazing than I imagined it would be !! Lovely post bell x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so incredible, we have to go together some day, you'd love it Mar!! X

      Delete

Bella Foster | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio