Monday, May 2, 2016

The Style Edit 01

Monday, May 2, 2016

Hello!
As the weather is starting to turn here in Wellington it's brought my ever growing yet seemingly limited wardrobe to my attention. So as it's been getting chillier I've spent a lot of my holidays in bed, online shopping...or adding multiple things to my ASOS cart where they'll sit for the rest of eternity. I've noticed that my wardrobe is severely lacking in some of the staple clothing items that are a necessity for Winter, e.g coats, jeans, turtlenecks, long sleeves etc.
So I've decided to start a little series on this here blog called The Style Edit. This series will simply be an edit or compilation of some of the looks I've been loving for a specific season or occasion along with some links to all of the pieces I've discovered online. Maybe then they can sit there gathering dust in your carts too!
This Winter I've been loving greys, blacks, whites, camels and beige and I would love to incorporate more of these colours into my wardrobe, although like all other minimalists my wardrobe mostly consists of monochromatic colours already! I've also been loving the classic look of a white button down shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans and my favourite, white Adidas superstars.
Here are some of the staple pieces that I have been looking at this Winter,
Bella.

C o a t  /  J a c k e t
Monroe overcoat in beige by RPM
Contrast collar coat in grey and camel by ASOS
Charlie overcoat in charcoal by RPM
Atlas knitted jacket in natural white by Assembly Label

P a n t s 
Carlie crop in greystone by Need Supply Co.
High waist rigid jean in white by Assembly Label
Wide leg culottes in nude by ASOS

L o n g   S l e e v e s
Long sleeved Matelot in dark stone / black by Need Supply Co.
Avenue long sleeve stripe top in navy / cream by Huffer
Apollo stripe tee in white / navy by Assembly Label

K n i t
Raphael hi neck knit in black marle by Rusty
Yale knit in beige by RPM
Chunky rib jumper with v-neck in grey by ASOS
Silverlake knit in cool wip by Billabong

S h i r t
GA man shirt in white by Need Supply Co.
Boxy shirt with short sleeve in white by ASOS
Button through shirt in marshmallow by Country Road
Casual shirt with ruffle hem in pink by ASOS

S c a r f
Grid wool / linen scarf with fringe in charcoal / ecru by Citta Design
Plaid tassel classical scarf  in black / grey by Shein
Two tone fringed scarf  in camel by Country Road
Herringbone scarf  in black by Country Road

1 comment :

  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then long button up shirt dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Bella Foster | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio