Tuesday, May 21, 2019

The NZ Art Show 2019

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

It's back! The once a year affair for all things creative, artistic and inspiring. The NZ Art Show has been a big part of my artistic life for a few years now and I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to exhibit with them again this year. The show is held at The TSB Bank Arena in Wellington over Queen's Birthday weekend this June. With 200 artists, thousands of original artwork and over 10,000 visitors, The NZ Art Show has been supporting artists in growing their careers for years now, whilst providing a great source of artwork for Kiwi's wanting to grow their collection.
This year I will be exhibiting on a solo panel, where six of my prints will be for sale. This event is always such a treat to be a part of, especially this year as I was chosen to attend the friends & sponsors evening, where two of my prints were also for sale. It's a great feeling seeing the TSB Arena transformed into an intricate maze of inspiring artwork and fresh creative talent and knowing that people will be seeing, commenting on and hopefully buying my own work.
I chose to include my favourite print from Shirley's House, 'The Lemon Room', along with five of my Lost in California bestsellers.
So if you're around Wellington on Queen's Birthday weekend stop by The NZ Art Show and have a look at all the amazing artwork for sale. Check out the images below to see what I'll be exhibiting at the show this year!

NZ Art Show Online
Facebook

Bella 🌼









No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Foster | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio