Sunday, January 19, 2020

Depop January Preview

Sunday, January 19, 2020





It's January-well, it's actually almost February but better late than never! If you followed my blog at all last year then you'll know I love posting lil teaser blogs on pieces you can expect to see in the upcoming months over on my Depop (here). This is a series that always gets great feedback and of course, just helps to build hype around clothing drops over on the store. So, I figured why not carry it into 2020?! Here is your January Depop preview!

After thrifting a ton over in Queenstown and Cromwell during Christmas and picking up some groovy pieces in Masterton too, my stock is actually overflowing. Hence the HUGE sale, which is still very much alive over on my Depop and Insta store! There you'll find 30+ items are still 50% off (which is literally the biggest discount you can give an item on Depop). There are still so many fun pieces left to pick up, so don't miss out!

In the process of clearing old 2019 stock for exciting new pieces, I've also been getting back into regular clothing drops this month. I'd love to start narrowing down some specific days that you all want me to drop clothes on. Having a consistent drop day would be ideal, it's just figuring out what works best for everyone! I've had such a great response already after my little holiday hiatus and it feels so great to finally get back into it.

Over 2019 I learnt so much about the kind of pieces you all love to see on my store and what sells the best. Of course, this is always changing as trends come and go but it's good to have a base to work from at the start of 2020. I know that this year I want to grow, change and develop my store into something completely different. If you read my Summer Updates blog post (here), then you'll know that a new name for my store is very much on the cards! It's something I've been mulling over and brainstorming about for a while because I want it to be perfect. I'm also super keen to start branching out into a lifestyle collection (retro homewares etc), a stronger focus on my vintage 1960s/1970s drops, lookbooks, more consistent drops, a new website and more!! So, it's gonna be an exciting year for Bella Foster Depop!

Thank you to all those that supported my store last year and helped me grow it into something that lets me support myself financially, as well as do what I love! I'm so beyond excited for what's to come this year and I think you're going to love it. So, watch this space...
See my Depop here and Insta store here.

Bella 🌼

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Foster | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio