Tuesday, January 17, 2017

favourite things / the month of january.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017


Hello!
Today I thought I would share with you some of the things that I've been loving lately because I've been feeling inspired by all sorts of things in the month of January!
I went through a stage last year where I just wouldn't read any books and really struggled to give a book my full attention but recently I've re-discovered my love for reading. My two current favourite reads are Read This if You Want to Take Great Photographs by Henry Carroll which I would recommend to anyone who's interested in photography. It's such a handy little book and has some really awesome photographs in it to get inspired by too!
The second book is My Paris Dream by Kate Betts. I'm not gonna lie I did only buy this because the cover is actually stunning (I mean look at it) but I've really been enjoying reading it this summer.
Then of course when I'm reading my books and relaxing I need a good pamper routine and what better brand to use than Aesop (surprise!) I seem to have quite the collection of Aesop samples growing and I just love trying them all out.



Hair! Ever since getting more blonde done in my hair I've been loving styling it and trying new things with it. I think my favourite at the moment is definitely having it strait. I have naturally really frizzy / curly hair so straitening it does take a while but it's so worth it. I've also been pinning lots of different hairstyles onto my Pinterest. Some of my favourites are this, this, this and this.

In terms of music I've been listening to the Beats1 radio shows and loving it, there's nothing better than discovering new music, which Beats1 is great for and my mixtape is currently 54 hours long so you could say it's going well! I've been listening to a lot of AURORA too, I just love her music so much and it's so good to sing along to during long car rides etc. My favourite songs would be Warrior, Runaway and the MK Remix of I Went Too Far.



As you would have seen on my Instagram lately I have been obsessed with my new glasses from Oscar Wylee that I was gifted for Christmas. They're super cool looking and literally go with every outfit (so you'll probably be seeing them quite a bit)

I've been watching Negative Feedback on Youtube which makes me want to get a film camera SO BAD. I really like the way George edits his videos and his photography style has been inspiring me a lot recently. I'm currently waiting for my Negative Feedback zine to arrive in the mail too which I can't wait for!
What are your favourite things this month?
Bella.

"Your handwriting. The way you walk.
Which china pattern you choose. It all gives you away.
Everything you do shows your hand. Everything is a self-portrait.
Everything is a diary."
- Chuck Palahniuk

2 comments :

  1. I love Negative Feedback! Pity film cameras are so expensive if you want a good one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! Gah - I know! I want one so bad! x

    ReplyDelete

Bella Foster | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio