Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hello

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hello.
This is very overdue. If you've been following my Instagram for a while you'll know that this blog has been a long time coming. A very long time.
Anyway, thanks to all of those who stuck with me while I procrastinated about this blog, I was determined to get the design perfect for so long that I kind of lost sight of the reason I actually started doing this in the first place. So, after plenty of failed attempts at the "perfect design" I realised that it was becoming more of a chore than something I actually wanted to do. I came to the conclusion that it is almost impossible to have the perfect look for my blog when my style and aesthetic is constantly changing, this design won't be forever, I'm sure, but for now I'm just happy to be able to share new content with you outside of Instagram.
So, whether you've been following me for a while or you're a completely new reader, welcome! I hope to be posting content on this blog regularly, everything from fashion and design to travel and videos. You'll just have to bare with me as I'm still relatively new to this, despite the amount of blogs I've had in the past!
If you want to know more about me click here and I can't wait to share more with all of you.
I'd also like to say a big thank you to Gatra from Labina Studio for this gorgeous design, check out here Etsy store here.
Bella.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Foster | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio