Sunday, April 17, 2016

Santa Monica / Los Angeles

Sunday, April 17, 2016






























Santa Monica, Los Angeles.
Man, I can't tell you how much I love Santa Monica and these photos. Seeing the pier was so surreal, it's funny how a place you've never been to before can feel so familiar. The amount of movies and TV shows it's been in is just crazy!
I started my day at Santa Monica with what has now become a famous food in our family, the pier burger. Oh wow, it was good. This was before I became pescatarian so it was a meat burger and there was something about it that's made it the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. Dad will be forever regretful that he didn't try one.
After walking the length of the pier, spending our tokens in the arcade (and winning nothing) we decided to check out the Third Street Promenade shops. They honestly have everything there, Brandy Melville, Urban Outfitters, Banana Republic, Adidas and so much more, we all went crazy. I brought my black and white Adidas Superstars there and lusted after all of the expensive things in Anthropology. Then we of course had to try an American Starbucks!
Santa Monica is definitely a place that I'd love to visit again, the shops, sights and general vibe of the place is just so cool and laid back, I love it!
Bella.

1 comment :

  1. Great photos Bella. I can see and feel your love for the place just in the way you have viewed it through the camera lens. I hope you get the opportunity to return there.

    ReplyDelete

Bella Foster | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio