Saturday, April 9, 2016

Poketo / Los Angeles

Saturday, April 9, 2016
























Poketo, Los Angeles.
When I first stepped inside the beautiful and aesthetically pleasing Poketo, tucked into the arts district of Los Angeles I just about died. The plywood walls and perfectly selected products, all of which complimenting the overall colour scheme of the store was just heaven.
Poketo was definitely at the top of my list when planning our California holiday in 2015 and I was not disappointed. Full of stylish and affordable trinkets, clothes and accessories, plus the name Poketo comes from the mispronunciation of the word pocket by the owners grandmother, which is just so cute. You can check out their online store here. And if you live in the area make sure to pop in as it is a must see!
These are a few of my favourite products, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.
Bella.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Foster | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio