Monday, June 24, 2019

Through The Kitchen Window - Business Cards

Monday, June 24, 2019






This month is flying by and progress on my upcoming exhibition, Through The Kitchen Window, is well underway. I've been through the process of planning and organizing an exhibition several times before, so you'd think I would have finally learnt how to manage my time and get things done efficiently. But alas, I seem to be repeating the past and delaying important steps due to my perfectionist nature.

I often consult with my Grandfather, Bruce, who is also a photographer and major perfectionist, himself. So, a task that could take a couple of days will take over a week with the two of us working on it. I keep reminding myself that although it can be stressful, it's always worth it. Being a perfectionist can be super annoying but also really rewarding once the job is done.

The latest progression for Through The Kitchen Window is my new business cards! I've had the same business cards of a similar format since my Lost In California Exhibition last year. A new updated version was well overdue. I can't believe how well they turned out and I'm super happy with the final design. Each card is the size of a postcard and features one of my prints from Through The Kitchen Window on the front. I selected some of my favourite pairings, that I hope will stand out and be eye-catching. On the back, I have my logo and contact information in the same colour scheme as my blog design.

It was super important to me for these business cards to reflect the look of my brand at the moment. Because last year my style was pretty confusing and I had no clear logo or even a brand name. I think it's important to have a cohesive look throughout all aspects of the brand I'm trying to create, including my art, writing and Depop too. So, these business cards are just perfect and I couldn't be more happy with them.

I got fifty cards of each design printed and I plan to scatter them throughout the city in any cafes or galleries that want them. I'll also have some available at my exhibition in July. If you'd like to get your hands on some of these postcards, flick me a message!
Read more about the collection here or get more info on my July exhibition here.

Bella 🌼

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Foster | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio