Monday, September 9, 2019

Depop September Preview

Monday, September 9, 2019





The month of September is going to be an epic one for my store, with so many new colours, styles and funky pieces coming your way! I've had an overwhelmingly positive response to my store so far and I've managed to gain some knowledge of the best selling pieces and items that you all want to see more of.

So this month I have lots more funky flares and wide-leg pants, fluffy bucket hats (which always sell within two days of uploading)! Then as we've officially entered Spring I can justify selling some more Summery dresses, tank tops, short-sleeved blouses, skirts and shorts. As always, I aim to keep the look I'm selling as cohesive as possible and enable buyers to mix and match pieces together to create fun and unique outfits. Last month I sold a huge bundle of six items to a lovely buyer all the way in California. It means so much to me that not only New Zealanders but buyers internationally are loving my pieces.

Along with my usual weekly drops, I have two exciting curated collections coming to the store this month. The first being my much anticipated 'Retro Collection'. This will be a small selection of some of my favourite true vintage pieces, mostly 60s / 70s. Quite a few of them are from my personal closet and several I've thrifted specifically for the collection! I can't wait to release them all soon, I've had so much fun sourcing each piece and styling them with a new backdrop etc. (See the first row of photos above for some sneak peeks).

The second collection that I'm excited to announce for the first time is 'The Fran Collection'! If you read this blog or follow my Instagram then you'll know who Fran is (if not, see her Insta here). Fran and I have been collaborating on several different creative projects together and she allows me to use some of her amazing photography on this blog. So, I agreed to sell some of her favourite thrifted pieces on my store in her very own curated collection. Fran and I have a very similar style, so I'm sure you'll all love her pieces too! You can expect to see 'The Fran Collection' on my store in early September, or read about it here.

Check out my store here.

Bella 🌼

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Foster | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio