Friday, September 27, 2019

Take Me Back

Friday, September 27, 2019


























It wasn't long ago that I stepped into Take Me Back for the very first time. You might remember my gushing blog post about it from a couple of weeks back (here). When my Grandmother and I were exploring the op shops and Savemart in Upper Hutt, it just made sense to pop back in there for another look. I had my camera with me and naturally, I went photo crazy for the second time.

It was nice to take my time a bit more and look closely at some of the products and pieces in Take Me Back. The owner was so lovely and let me stick my camera lens in every nook and cranny of her store. If you ever get the chance to pop into Take Me Back in Upper Hutt, I would highly recommend it. If you want to read more about their store, see my first post here.

Bella 🌼

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Foster | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio