Thursday, July 4, 2019

Depop July Preview

Thursday, July 4, 2019








Another crazy month has gone by and I'm still thrifting away and churning out pieces on my Depop store. Since my last preview post in May sales have slowed down significantly for Winter, this sucks but I haven't let it stop me from thrifting like crazy. I've found so many amazing pieces in June that I can't wait to share on my store. We did a big photo shoot on Monday and now I can start uploading these new pieces throughout the month of July.

I am constantly thrifting, every week I'll pop by some of my favourite opshops and second-hand stores to source items. But, I also add pieces from my own personal closet that I simply don't wear anymore. One of my absolute favourite slip dresses is finally being moved from my wardrobe to my store. As well as several funky shirts and a pair of 90s Golf Punk flared jeans, so cool.

Although it's Winter I still like incorporating my favourite Summer pieces into my looks, pairing them with warmer items or layering to create a super funky outfit. So, I haven't let the cold weather and icy wind stop me from picking up some gorgeous Summery pieces for the store. Whilst also grabbing some new mesh turtlenecks (perfect for layering) and Winter jackets to die for.

As my Depop store consists mostly of 90s and early 2000s pieces, I haven't had a chance to share some of the amazing retro pieces I've picked up. So, I'm currently working on my first instalment of The Retro Collection. This will be a designated collection for funky vintage second-hand pieces that fit under a different category to the usual items I sell. However, I just love the way these two styles mix and compliment each other and many of the more retro pieces can be styled with other items on my page for a really groovy look. I'm excited to keep curating pieces for this new collection and I'll share more about it in the coming weeks.

Keep your eyes peeled for new pieces coming to my Depop this month and if you spot something you like from the images above, feel free to message me for more details!
Check out my store here.

Bella 🌼

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Foster | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio