Saturday, July 27, 2019

Green Onions in Wanganui

Saturday, July 27, 2019
















I am completely obsessed with this bright green vest, I ordered it off Depop a couple of weeks ago and have not stopped wearing it since. I love the way it pops against the simple colours of my white collared shirt and blue flared jeans. The fit is perfect and the colour is absolutely dreamy. So, here is how I styled it!

I'm super pleased with how these photos turned out. They were a bit of a mad dash on our way home from Wanganui last week. I got some very strange looks, posing in the rain outside an old building in Mana, but how good are these colours?! This pink building is like something straight out of my California photo series, something I would never expect to come across in New Zealand, let alone Mana. But as soon as I laid eyes on it I knew I needed to get some photos, so we pulled over and waited for the rain to partially subside. I look quite tired and very grumpy in these photos, partly because I'm not wearing any makeup but that is also my resting face, unfortunately.

I love styling my new green vest top with a super simple collared shirt underneath, I've been wearing it with this white one I picked up in Masterton last year. But I've also played around with wearing short-sleeved blouses and turtlenecks underneath too. It's such a versatile piece and perfect for adding another layer to your outfit and giving the illusion that you've put way more thought into your outfit than you actually have. I then, of course, styled it with my favourite thrifted denim flares from Paperbag Princess and my trusty grommet belt from California. This has been my go-to outfit over the last couple of weeks, I just throw on my favourite pair of green earrings and my scarab beetle necklace and I'm ready to go!

Bella 🌼

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Foster | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio